Movie Memories™ liked kim ❤'s Tweet: THIS BOOK BREAKS MY HEART ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ฉ

 
Your Highlights
avatar
kim ❤
@kim_goals
THIS BOOK BREAKS MY HEART ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ฉ
avatar
Mohd Najib Tun Razak
@NajibRazak
Exciting times ahead. Witnessed the signing of the Johor Bahru - Singapore Rapid Transit System Bilateral Agreement.

The RTS would greatly enhance connectivity and ease movement of peoples between our two countries, improving relations, especially at the people-to-people level.
avatar
Jaz
@JASMlNEIIV
I can't believe the results I got after just one use ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ

I got mine at
avatar
Bill Simmons
@BillSimmons
Will the Clippers Ever Retire Chris Paul's Number? By @_JohnGonz via @ringer
avatar
Los Angeles Lakers
@Lakers
OFFICIAL: Lakers sign guard Gary Payton II to a two-way contract.

๐Ÿ“ฐ: on.nba.com/2DkF7eK
avatar
BFM News
@NewsBFM
.@Khairykj says, there's an increasing demand for parks among millenials, in line with TN50 aims to suit millenial aspirations.
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND
 
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments