🔄 Priya Adivarekar Tweeted: I’ve said this before and I’ll say it a...

 
Dharma Productions's avatar
Priya Adivarekar's avatar
Priya Adivarekar
@priyaadivarekar
I've said this before and I'll say it again - @RanveerOfficial and @tota_rc's Kathak Jugalbandi will go down as one of the most iconic moments in the history of Indian Cinema. Splendid! And, the sheer brilliance with which Ranveer has performed. Those lines and expressions. Uff!…
Priya Adivarekar's Photo
Reply Retweet Like
Universal Pictures's avatar
Strays's avatar
Strays
@Straysmovie
even good dogs have a bad side. try our #straysmovie photo generator with your dog now and share with #shitstrayssay for a chance to be featured! strays.movie/shitstrayssay/
Strays's Video
Reply Retweet Like
NBA on ESPN's avatar
First Take's avatar
First Take
@FirstTake
"Tyreek Hill is Damian Lillard waving goodbye to people as he's blowing by them. ... Tyreek Hill, to me, is that dude."

—@stephenasmith
First Take's Video
Reply Retweet Like
FIFA Women's World Cup's avatar
FIFA Women's World Cup
@FIFAWWC
Comeback: complete. ✅

@Banyana_Banyana | #FIFAWWC
Reply Retweet Like
Major League Soccer's avatar
Atlanta United FC's avatar
Atlanta United FC
@ATLUTD
From Georgia to Georgia ✈️

Welcome to Atlanta, Saba ✍️
Reply Retweet Like
Premier League's avatar
Nottingham Forest's avatar
Nottingham Forest
@NFFC
Our 2023/24 adidas third kit.

Now available for pre-order ⤵️

#NFFC /// @adidasfootball
Reply Retweet Like
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
Twitter International Company
One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street
Dublin 2, D02 AX07  IRELAND

Post a Comment

0 Comments